Total Pageviews

Monday, September 30, 2013

The Greatest (Muhammad Ali)

So far I have started reading a new book called The Greatest and the beginning of the book is tell about what was his number one rule while he is in the ring. He rule is "Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee!" But what i got from this little part that I have read so far was that he was actually afraid of somebody until he won so I say with a little perseverance you can accomplish anything!!

1 comment:

  1. This is an excellent book choice! I think you will really like it! You take a good message away from this story- I agree that Ali is a great example of perseverance. While success didn't come easy for him, he worked really hard and all of the success that he experienced was worth it in the end ! Keep blogging! Your previous post doesn't count toward your reader response blog posts. These posts must be about a book that you are reading :)

    ReplyDelete